Tuesday, September 30, 2008

School Has Begun


I had my first day in school this quarter and I most say that I am very satisfied with my teachers so far.

At first I did not think that I would have the same teacher that I had in macroeconomics in microeconomics. It was confirmed today though that I have that teacher this quarter too and that makes me really happy because he is very professional and interesting to listen to.

My first class was business law, which I have been a little skeptical about. However, the teacher gave out a great first impression and I think that I will have a very fun time in that class.

My consumer behavior class was, unfortunately, cancelled. I was looking forward to that class and to get to know my professor. Instead of just waiting out the time, I went to the gym. I was there for about an hour so that was perfect before next class started.

I am really into reading “The Economist,” these days. I really recommend anyone who is interested in business to read it. There is a student edition so student will only have to pay $77 for 52 editions, which is a great deal.

I will have college algebra tomorrow. I am not very excited about because I really do not like math and I am not that good at it. However, it is my only class that day so that gives me an opportunity to focus more on it.

I bought a really nice shirt at TJ Maxx two days ago. TJ Maxx is a really good store because they have great brands for low prices. I think they buy up companies’ excess supply at a low price and that is why they can offer the cloths at great value.

I have to buy some new books for this quarter. I bought one today at amazon.com and I think that that is the best place to shop at if you are a student. I usually buy used books from there and I save a lot of money thanks to that.

I will also have to sell my old books, but I think I will do that via Berkeley College. I am thinking about putting up posters on notice boards and similar. Last quarter I sold a couple of books by doing that. 

No comments: