Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Gym!


I  signed up at a gym two days ago. I am really excited about starting to work out again because it has been more than three months since I did that.

This gym is a lot better than the last one I went to. It is smaller, which makes it more personal and it is cleaner and more modern. Also, instead of traditional lockets, they are electronic so you do not need a key.

I went there the first time yesterday and everything works great. They have great machines with big screen televisions near by and people are really nice too.

I will start using the treadmill at first just to lose some weight, but I am really tempted in doing some weight lifting so I might start early with that.

I handed in my last international marketing case yesterday.  I wrote about three pages and I feel confident about it. I think I did a good job so I should end up with an A. I also got back my old case, which I got an A on.

I have an assignment in advertising and promotion to hand in on Thursday. I am working in a group, which I usually do not like but this time it is okay. Everyone in the group is motivated and I have done my part already.

I will go to school today just to organize the last things. The assignment was to create a media strategy for a new orange juice drink. We also had to create an advertisement in radio, television, or print.

My group did print so that gave me an opportunity to use my camera.  I am really happy with the result and I seriously believe that the orange juice company could use this. What we did was that we took a picture on a busy street in Manhattan when our model drank the orange juice.

At the same time as she was drinking she was stopping traffic. Together with this we have the title, “where do you enjoy your total vitamin.” The picture came out really professionally and we also have a few more ideas that we described in the paper.

No comments: