Saturday, September 20, 2008

Finals are Over!


My sister arrived yesterday so I had to clean the room and make up some space. My room is very small so it was not easy to fit an extra mattress in here.

Everything turned out great in the end though. We did not do much after she arrived. She was very tired from the flight, which was good because it will be easier for her to get used to U.S. time that way.

I had my finals last Tuesday. I was very well prepared and my tests felt easy. I finished first in class in macroeconomics. It took my about 15 minutes so the teacher was very surprised and I think he got a little worried.

I got back my score a few days later though and I got 61 out of 62 questions right. I also had my advertising final. Since I finished the first finals really fast, I had time to go to the gym before having my last final.

After working out for 45 minutes, I went to do the final. I did not have to struggle with it. I felt that it was pretty easy and I finished in about 30 minutes. I got 100% on that test so I am very satisfied with myself right now.

I will maintain my 4.0 GPA again and that is a great feeling. My family will arrive in two days so I will have to prepare the apartment for them. There will be a lot of people here and the apartment is very small.

I will try to put a mattress in the living room and let four people sleep there and let four people sleep in my room. I think everything will work out though.

I also talked to AT&T about the IPhone. They have still not reached a decision so I do not know if I will get it or not. I am crossing my fingers though. There really is not a reason to not to give it to me.

No comments: