Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baseball In Central Park


Today was fun because I was out with my two younger brothers. The rest of my family was attending a taping of the Conan O Brian show so I had to take care of them.

It has been really nice since my family came here. I sometimes spend the night in their penthouse apartment in Manhattan and that means Swedish breakfast. It is also always great to wake up with the family.

This morning was fantastic. My family and I went to Central Park to play baseball. The weather was perfect and there was a lot of space for us to play on. We were four people in each team but even though it was not much, it still worked out great.

Everyone had a great time and I got some really good hits. One hit was so good that it actually hit a man in the head. It was a little scary at first because I did not know if he got hurt or not. He obviously felt pain but he walked away right after we asked if he was okay.

After the baseball, my family and I went to 30 Rockafeller Plaza. I wanted to make sure that they would find the place so I walked with them. Afterwards, I took my brothers to the American Museum of Natural History.

I was really looking forward to it because it had been more than half a year since I was there the last time. We were, unfortunately, a little late so we only had the time to go to see one show.

Everyone wanted to see the space show so we went to that one. I still remembered it from the last time I was there, but it is always impressive to watch it. We also walked around the museum to see the dinosaurs and the meteorites.

The kids really liked it, but I think my youngest brother fell asleep at the end of the space show.

To finish the day, my brothers and I went to have lunch at Subway. I really like that place because they still have the $5 ft long offer. 

No comments: