Friday, September 5, 2008

Italian Food


I had a really nice day yesterday because I went out to have a few beers with a friend after school. We have been talking about it for a long time but, unfortunately, I have been busy.

We went to a place in midtown Manhattan, somewhere between 7th and 9th avenue at 27th Street. They have a section on the sidewalk so people can enjoy the weather, which I like. 

My friend’s wife came over after a few beers and we had some nachos with cheese together. We all got really hungry after that though so we went to an Italian restaurant. I had never been there before, but it was a really modern and fancy place.

The food was really good. I had a tuna salad to start with, tagliatelle with lobster for main course, and a great tiramisu for dessert. Everything was accompanied with a really refreshing margarita.

We had a really good time so we will definitely do that again.

I only have two more weeks left in school. Next week will be a normal week but the week after that is the final week. I will only have two tests that week, which will be on a Tuesday. This basically means that I only have four more classes to go to for this quarter.

I may go to Queens Mall with my fiancée today but we are not sure yet. She wanted to buy some shoes but I do not have anything that I really need.  I can be a nice trip though.

I got a new assignment in advertising and promotion yesterday. I will work together with a classmate so that will make things a little easier. We will have to come up with an idea of an ad, and I am planning to actually create one. I have the right camera for it so it could be fun.

I will go to school on Monday to finish it, but I might start doing it already this weekend. I also have to do my last international marketing case. I think I need a few hours for that one but it should be easier than the last case. 

No comments: