Sunday, March 29, 2009

Banana Muffins


I cooked muffins today. It was my first time so I was curious about how they would turn out. I found the recipe online by searching for “easy muffin recipe” or similar.

The recipe I found was for banana muffins and I decided to use it since I had a couple of bananas at home.  At first, I thought I would have to buy a lot of ingredients but I had everything I needed. The only thing I actually had to buy was baking cups.

The mixture turned out pretty dense so I thought I would fail with the muffins. However, they turned out to be delicious after only twenty minutes in the oven.

I am really enjoying the break right now. I double-checked my grades on the Berkeley College Blackboard and I was able to confirm my 4.0 GPA.

I have planned a little for my Boston trip this weekend. I want to buy a Harvard shirt when I am there, but I found a website that sells it so I can buy it online if I for some reason cannot find it in Boston.

I looked up what professors I will have next quarter. I know two of them already. One is the same as I had this quarter in international business and I had the other one in college algebra last quarter.

Both are excellent teachers and I am really looking forward to seeing them again. The two other professors I will have next quarter seem to be good too. I looked them up online and found some information regarding what students think of them. Most people seem to have a positive opinion about their lectures so I feel very good about taking their classes.

There was a thunderstorm in Brooklyn today. I believe it was the first one this year. I always think it is fascinating with thunderstorms. The ones in New York are always incredibly intense with a lot of flashes. They are usually much smaller in Sweden actually so I really like watching them over here.

My fiancée bought shoes online from Victoria’s Secret last week. She was really excited when she received them a few days ago but got pretty disappointed when she opened the box.

They had sent her two left shoes and she could not order new ones because they did not have any more in stock. She was able to get a full refund though so she was not economically hurt from it. 

No comments: