Sunday, March 8, 2009

Boston!


My fiancée and I changed our plans of going to Washington DC yesterday. We decided to go to Boston instead because we found a great hotel deal online.

I really wanted to go to Washington DC but the truth is that it is pretty expensive down there. If we would go there we would have to stay at a hotel outside the downtown area and it would not be very convenient since we do not know the city very well.

I will definitely go there some other time though and I have always wanted to go to Boston. We will be taking a Chinatown bus to Boston because they have the best deal. A roundtrip ticket costs $30.

We will stay for four days, which I think is perfect. We have already planned what to see there and there certainly is a lot of attraction. Both my fiancée and I are curious about Harvard and Cambridge so we will go to check that out.

We will also walk the freedom trail, visit museums and the aquarium, and take the duck ride. I am definitely looking forward to get away from New York for a while.

I am writing my term paper in finance today. I am hoping to finish at least the first part of it. It should not be a problem to finish it in time, which feels good because I hate being stressed out.

My television is not working properly anymore. I am not getting a signal and I have tried to adjust the antenna cable. It will work if I hold the cable in a certain way but the signal is not stable at all.

I do not think it is about the antenna cable because I tried to use another one and it still did not work. I called Samsung today and they said there might be a problem with the connection on the back of the TV so they will send a guy over to have a look on it.

The customer service was really good actually but it is really annoying that the TV is not working.

I forgot to adjust for daylight time today. I really hate loosing an hour but I guess it is okay this time because I am free on Monday.

Today’s picture was taken in Newport, New Jersey. The sun was setting by that time and gave a really beautiful view of Downtown and Midtown Manhattan. I have not been there for a while but I might go there again after it gets a little warmer outside.

Talking about weather, we had 65 degrees in Brooklyn yesterday. It was really warm and I did not wear a jacket outside for the first time this year. It felt really good actually but some stores felt very hot and it started to remind me how terrible the summers in New York can be. 

No comments: