Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DVDs


I had a test in international business today. I felt really calm about it actually and I am glad I did because I got 91/100 on it.

The test consisted of 24 multiple-choice questions. Many of them were quite tricky so students really have to think before answering them. It is pretty tough when there is only 24 questions because students cannot make many mistakes without loosing a lot of points.

I guess I had two mistakes and that got me down to 91. Another mistake and I would get a B+ so I am very glad that I did not mess up.

I got back one of my DVDs from Walgreens now. It has taken more than a month to do this and I will definitely not go there to do it again. The quality is good though and I love having my old videocassettes transferred to DVD.

I am still waiting for two more though but I was told they should arrive this week. I will not hope too much about that though because they have been terrible to me so far.

I have a lot to write for my term paper in finance. I thought I would have the time to do some of it today but I have been too busy. I have written about two pages so far and I think I will have to write at least twenty.

I am really looking forward to after this quarter. I am thinking about going to Washington DC with my fiancée. I have never been there and I have heard it is a beautiful place. I really want to check out the museums, especially since they are all free.

I am starting to hate the KFC in my neighborhood now. They are always hard to deal with and last time I was there, they were especially stubborn.

I went there to take use of a special offer. I have gone there before and ordered thighs only because I like them better. This time they did not want to give me thighs only because they were too lazy to cook them.

I argued a little with them and they finally agreed to give me thighs only. When I got all my food I asked if I could get some sauce. They usually always give you ketchup, hot sauce, and sweet and sour sauce.

This time they did not want to give me sweet and sour sauce and only gave me hot sauce. I asked why and they said they changed their policies and charged 50 cents for each small box of sweet and sour.

It is ridiculous how they treat their customers. I will definitely consider going to Burger King instead next time.

I took today’s picture in my neighborhood in Brooklyn. It is close to a Jewish neighborhood so there are a lot of these kinds of school buses here. 

No comments: