Wednesday, March 4, 2009

1098T


I heard a few weeks ago that some students could get a tax return on their tuition payment. I was very interested in this because it apparently involves a lot of money.

I asked my school to send me the 1098T form, which they did but some of the information on it was incorrect. It has been pretty hard for me to get in touch with them but they called me back today and promised to correct the information and send it out later today.

This really made my day and I am very hopeful that I will get back a substantial amount of money.

My professor in finance told me today that I did a great job on the homework. Small talk like that really makes me feel better and motivates me to fight for the highest grade. I am trying to write my term paper and I feel that I am on the right track now.

I wrote another two pages today and I will probably add more later this evening. The hardest part of writing a paper is to get started. It is easy to add facts and information when you know the topics.

There was a snowstorm two days ago. New York is covered with one foot of snow and many schools actually cancelled classes. Berkeley College did not cancel any classes in Midtown though so I had to fight my way to school from Brooklyn.

I like that though because after all, I am paying for the education. I am really tired of the snow though. There have been a few days of warm weather this year but there is definitely a lack of it.

It just hit me that there is not many weeks left in school for this quarter. The only tests I have in front of me are finals and they will show up in approximately two to three weeks. We are already reviewing a little in my finance class, which I believe is great.

There are many confusing concepts and formulas so it is a good thing that we review well before the final.

I need to clean my apartment soon. I have been talking about doing it for three weeks but I have not had the time for it yet. I think I have time for it today though so I might do some of the cleaning.

Please let me know if you guys have any special wishes or questions. I would love to help if you want me to post a picture of something or want additional information about Berkeley College.

The picture of today is taken from Newport in New Jersey. I really recommend everyone to go there because you get a really nice view of Manhattan from there. 

No comments: