Friday, August 1, 2008

Tests


This week is over and I have finished my two tests. The tests felt great and I received my score for the advertising and promotion test the same evening.

I got 24.1 out of 25 so I am happy with that. With my calculations, I think I got two questions wrong out of 62 questions. I also think I know which ones that is because I found out one mistake right after the test.

I am still waiting for the macroeconomics test but I am not very worried about it. It felt really good both after the test and while I was doing it.

It is always after the first test that you start to see how good your teacher really is. Every teacher has his or her own way of testing and it is always hard to know how to study for the first test. I am really happy with my teachers so far though, not only because of my results but because I actually learn a lot.

My fiancée and I will go to the Bronx Zoo today. I am really looking forward to that actually. I usually never go to visit zoos so this will be exciting.

The one thing I look forward to mostly is to see tigers. I am not sure about how it works but I think they have some sort of sessions that you book an appointment for. I will take a lot of pictures and I will probably post some of them here later.

I have two assignments to do this weekend. One is for advertising and promotion and is actually an extra credit assignment but I will definitely do it. It is about SWOT analysis and we are supposed to analyze Berkeley College.

I think that it is a fun idea because it will put us students in a real world situation.

The other assignment I have is in international marketing. As usually, it involves reading an article and answer questions about it. It is very straight forward and I won’t have any problems with it.

I was a little skeptic about that the teacher is using a lot of articles when lecturing, but it has actually turned out to be quiet effective. I learn a lot and I think that it is because the articles take you closer to the reality. Instead of reading about possible events in a textbook, students are actually reading about real world occurrences.

I am getting happier after every class with my teachers for this quarter. My third midterm will be in international marketing and I am curious about how it will be put together. Right now I don’t really know more than that it will deal with around ten categories.

1 comment:

Caroline Bawedin said...

Wow! Congrats ;) That's amazing and so awesome.The world can be proud of ya!