Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Test Tomorrow


I have a test in macroeconomics tomorrow so I have studied for it today. My fiancée invited her friend for dinner this evening though so I did not study that much.

The test is not that easy. It is about calculating GDP, different indexes, and unemployment rates. It is very interesting actually and I learn a lot from that class.

I think that it is important for everyone to know the basics of macroeconomics. Understanding supply and demand and how it affects prices would reduce the amount of unwise arguments a whole lot.

The dinner tonight was very nice. My fiancée and her friend cooked while I studied and they surprised me with a Chinese cake for dessert. Everything tasted great, including a very sweet American wine.

The only downside of the dinner was that I missed the “Top Model” final. However, I am not that into the show and I knew who the winner would be. Spending the evening by having a great dinner is definitely better.

I will look over my macroeconomics notes one more time before I go to sleep but I think I know most of it.

I will probably be very tired when I wake up tomorrow and the test is in the morning. I will definitely buy a Starbucks coffee on my way to school.

I was going to sell my Swedish laptop on craigslist yesterday. I got a quick response and I thought that it was my lucky day. I did some research though, and I found out that the person contacting me was a scammer.

Be careful when using craigslist in any way. Several scammers use it and many people get fooled from being to careless. I am happy that I noticed this before I shipped my computer.

No comments: