Monday, August 25, 2008

Festival


There is some kind of festival going on in my neighborhood right now. It is really cool actually because they have everything from clowns to good food.

I am getting used to my Macbook. It is always hard to type on a new laptop at first but it is easy on this one actually because the keypad has a lot of space in between the keys.

Two days ago, my fiancée and I had American breakfast at a diner close to our home. We both had a pancake platter and we put a lot of syrup and butter on them. I just love American breakfasts.

A Walgreens store opened up in my neighborhood a few days ago. I went to check it out but it looks like any other store out there. They have a few good deals going on right now so I bought some white t-shirts. I don’t think I will go there very often though.

The festival in my neighborhood is awesome. It is very American because of the clowns, candy, drinks, and food. One thing I really like is a clown in a cage. People throw balls in attempt to make him fall down into water.

It’s not only fun because of him falling down into the water, but he is also a great comedian. He is heckling and making jokes out of people and his laugh is unbeatable.

I haven’t tried the food there yet. The only thing I tried there were fried Oreos. Oreos must be the most popular cookie in New York because it is everywhere. I definitely didn’t believe that you could fry it but it actually tastes good.

My fiancée and I couldn’t sleep yesterday because we were too hungry. Luckily, there is a Dunkin Donuts five minutes away that is open 24/7. We bought a dozen donuts, which always taste great.

We actually one Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog each too. Since we bought so many donuts, we are actually eating it for breakfast too. I know it is not the healthiest of foods, but it is wonderfully tasty.

I have to study for my macroeconomics test today. I have studied a little this weekend but I definitely need a few more hours. I have until Thursday though so I won’t stress myself out because of it. 

No comments: