Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Healthy Lifestyle


It is time for weekend again and I am looking forward for some rest. I really don’t need it since I only have two days in school a week but it is still nice.

I am not sure of what to do this weekend but my fiancée and I will surely find something to do. I don’t want to plan too much either because there is some severe weather coming this way.

There have been issued warnings for tornadoes and thunderstorms on television today. The tornadoes will form North West from New York City but they are moving South East so there is a small possibility that they will reach our neighborhood.

I have started to eat healthier lately and it is working out pretty good. I don’t want to be too extreme about it though. I am skipping my morning bagels before school and I eat fruit and early Lunch instead. I had a salad today actually and it was really good.

There are many places in New York that offer salads and most of them have a “make your own salad” alternative. There are usually a lot of ingredients to choose from and they have many fat free dressings.

I don’t think I will do this for long though. I rather eat whatever I want to eat and exercise after that. I love food too much to be on a diet.

I have some homework to do for next week. I need to calculate real GDP and nominal GDP for my macroeconomics class. I also have to study for my international marketing test on Thursday next week. It is all about different terms such as economy of scale and benchmarking.

It will be an essay kind of test but I think that if you know the terms, you will be able to answer the questions.

I really want to go to Bronx Zoo soon. It feels like I have postponed it for too long now. I saw that on Wednesdays they have some sort of donation fee so that people don’t have to pay the normal rate but instead donate what they think is appropriate.

There is, however, a recommended rate set for $15. My fiancée and I might go there that day because of that.

No comments: