Saturday, August 23, 2008

New MacBook


I have finally bought the laptop that I have been talking about for half a year. I am actually glad that I waited because they are so much faster now and I got an unbeatable deal.

I bought the faster version of Apple’s Macbook and I must say that I am very happy with it.

It’s fast, smooth, and good-looking. Everything seems to be faster than on my old laptop, even the Internet. I must say that I am a little unfamiliar with the Macintosh interface but other than that, I love it.

This computer will come in great use for college and in writing my blog. I can bring it to school and use wireless Internet. I am really looking forward to bring it outside so that I can sit at Starbucks and do my homework.

My room looks a little freaky right now because I have the TV, three laptops, and my IPod Touch running at the same time. I have to transfer some files so it is not because I am a geek.

I really recommend students who need a computer to go to Apple before September. They have an unbeatable deal right now. If you are a student, you will get a $100 discount.

You will also get a free IPod Touch and a free printer. You will actually have to pay for it at first but they will give you a paper with information after the purchase and you will then be able to apply for the rebate online. You will later receive a check from Apple. 

I saved a total of $400. The printer is an all-in-one with functions like scanning, faxing, and printing of course. At first I was thinking about selling the printer and buy a laser printer but after a second thought I thought that I should keep it.

I did the review questions for macroeconomics yesterday and it was actually harder than what I thought it would be. I am happy that I did this early because it will give me more time to prepare for the test.

I am following the Olympic Games every day but I mostly see the American teams because I only have NBC available at home.

United States is currently in the lead when it comes to the medal count but I think that China almost has the double amount of gold medals. I like watching beach volleyball and basketball and the States is doing great in that right now. 

No comments: