Monday, August 25, 2008

Organizing


I just organized all my papers. It took a few hours but everything is where it is supposed to be now, and it will be a lot easier to find the papers I need.

I have been looking for cheap binders for quite a while but it is really hard to find. It is really cheap in Sweden so I was surprised to realize that Staples charges an approximate amount of $5.

I found a few websites that offers cheap binders but then you will have to pay freight for another $10. Today, I finally found the place I was looking for, a 99-cent store.

I only paid $1 for each binder so I bought eight of them. I also had to buy a hole-puncher and that wasn’t easy to find either. They look different in Sweden because we usually have four holes in each paper, compared to the United States standard of three holes.

The ones here in the States are therefore wider. I wasn’t sure of what a hole-puncher was called either, which made the whole situation worse. However, I finally found out and was able to buy one at Walgreens.

I believe that it is really important to organize your documents. Not only because it will be easier to find it, but also because you will find old stuff that you can throw away to save space. I now have eight folders filled with documents, containing everything from schoolwork to receipts.

I actually saw another arrest today. I wrote about a car accident about a week ago, which involved an arrest. On my way to the bank today, I saw police arresting a man at the same intersection where the car accident took place.

This is a safe neighborhood so it feels weird that I have seen two arrests in one week. At the same time, it feels good that the cops are doing their job.

I will go out to eat something at the festival tonight. There are so much good food everywhere so it will be hard to chose. I will keep posting pictures from the festival in a few more blogs. 

No comments: