Thursday, August 21, 2008

Starbucks


I have fallen in love with Starbucks coffee. I go there a few times a week and I always order the same thing: iced venti vanilla latte with skim milk and sugar free vanilla.

It is a complicated drink to order, but it is definitely worth it. Many people would think it to be silly to order skim milk and sugar free vanilla, but I actually save myself from a lot of calories by doing so. The taste is basically the same. I do not taste much difference to be honest.

I am still waiting for the decision about the ticket I got in the subway. It is getting a little frustrating because I called them and they told me that I have to send them a mail and tell them that I have not yet received the response, or to go there in person.

It sounds as if they want me to go to look for my own bill. It is all a little ridiculous actually. I don’t have time to deal with things like this but I don’t know if they can put me responsible for not paying my bill, even though they never sent it to me.

I will go there tomorrow just to be on the safe side.

I had a test in advertising and promotion today and I think I did well. It was a multiple choice test and I was prepared for it. I am pretty sure that I will get an A.

I also got a take home assignment in international marketing today. It is actually more of a midterm than an assignment because it is worth the same amount of points as a midterm. I am excited about doing it because it involves business decisions and how to deal with different problems from a business leader’s perspective.

I will be a little busy these days because of that, but I almost have two weeks to do it so I do not have to do everything this weekend.

I have my second test in macroeconomics next Thursday. My teacher has posted some review questions online that I will practice on later. I feel well prepared for that test. Macroeconomics is one of my favorite subjects so I find it fairly easy to learn.

No comments: