Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Salmon


There will be made some minor changes in this blog in the coming days. I will add some direct links to Berkeley College’s website.

People will be able to navigate directly from my blog to two different websites. There will be one link that will make it able to apply for more information about the school and a second one for application information.

I think that this will be a great tool for visitors and it will make it easier for people to take that extra step towards pursuing their dreams.

I have been studying for my two tests today and I feel really good about them. My macroeconomics test is generally about supply and demand.

We will have to know how diagrams work but also how supply and demand are related. There will also be something about scarcity and other macroeconomic questions.

My advertising and promotion test deals with a lot. I have to know everything from the FTC to laws and regulations. It is interesting though and I am learning something new in every class.

My fiancée and I wanted to cook something different today so we had some fresh salmon. It turned out really good and I fried it perfectly. I wish I had some lemon spices or similar though because that would add some extra flavor to it.

I am thinking about if I should start working out again. I am getting a little lazy and I think that it would do me good to get in shape again. I will try to find a local gym this time though because I really don’t want to take the train to Manhattan every time I want to work out.

It is also a little inconvenient to bring a big bag to school with gym cloths each time.

I will study a little bit more today but I won’t study too hard. I think I know about everything I need to know and I want to enjoy the evening. I will probably stay home and play some “Guitar Heroes” with my fiancée.

It is a really fun game and the music is really good. I do not play that much though, but it is fun when there is nothing else to do.

1 comment:

Caroline Bawedin said...

I just wanna know if Berkeley College has a journalism school?!
PS: my blog is http://cooper-rocks.c.la