Thursday, January 29, 2009

Weekend!


I just came home after a pretty busy day. I had my test in professional selling today and it was pretty challenging. I thought it would be a little easier actually.

The test consisted of 50 true or false questions. I have said before that I do not like that kinds of tests and I still feel that way. The test was actually okay for being a true or false test because it did not contain too many opinionated questions.

What was hard about this test was that some questions were not based on the book and I simply did not remember the right answers. I am not sure how many questions I got wrong but I do not think it is that many.

I feel okay about it but it is always really hard to know how you did after a true or false test. I hope the results will be posted online soon because I am curious of how I did.

I was supposed to have a test in international business this Tuesday but the teacher postponed it to Thursday. That is good news because I have been terribly busy the last few weeks and this will give me time to catch up.

I am waiting for a package right now. I expect UPS to deliver my high speed Internet equipment. I am looking forward to get that because the Internet I am using now is very unstable and slow.

You might have noticed that two of the blogs are missing a picture. I will post pictures as soon as I get access to a better Internet.

I went to the New York Public Library today. I had some spare time because I was waiting for my fiancée. I really like to watch the old pictures taken hundred years ago. I like to see what it was like in the old days here in New York.

It is a very magnificent building and the architecture is very beautiful. A lot of tourists go there but many students also go there to study. People are not allowed to bring books home but they are allowed to borrow books and read them at the library.

I will go to have a hearing tomorrow and defend myself against the ticket I got in the subway. I really do not look forward to it but it is something that I have to do. My police and society teacher told me that the ticket should be reduced as long as I tell them what happened and that I tried to use my card.

I have not too much faith in that though because they did not reduce it last time. It feels really good with weekend now though and I will definitely enjoy it, even though I have to go to the MTA adjudication bureau. 

No comments: