Monday, January 26, 2009

Registration For Next Quarter


I have had a lot to study this weekend and today. I should have done some homework earlier but I never got the time for it because of the new apartment.

The finance really puts people to the test. Students really have to study unless they are very familiar with it. The assignment dealing with Frito Lay that I mentioned earlier required us to analyze real financial statements and I am not sure if I got the answer right, but at least I did a deep analysis.

My fiancée and I cooked a lot yesterday. We wanted to stuff the fridge with leftovers so that we have good food to eat in the week. It is really nice to come home from school and not have to cook for an hour.

I had curry chicken today for example, which tasted absolutely fantastic. The rice machine comes to great use now too because it makes the job very easy.

I had to do three assignments for my international business class today. I was a little behind but I had already prepared two of the assignments in school so I actually only had to do one full assignment. It still took about two hours to complete everything though.

Registration for next quarter has already started so I made a schedule for next quarter today. I am not sure if that will be my actual schedule yet though because I need to ask a few friends what classes they are taking. 

Right now it looks like will take history, management, statistics, and an international economics class. I think it will be a fun quarter because the subjects should be very interesting.

I have waited for a long time to take history so I am really looking forward to taking that class. I had a teacher in English that I really liked and who is very good at, especially, New York history. I hope that he teaches that class since that would make it extra interesting.

I will probably go to register tomorrow and I am also thinking about bringing my laptop to school because I need to do some assignments and I do not have Internet at home yet. About Internet, after several calls to Verizon, they finally called back and let me know that I can get their service.

That response made me really happy because they offer a great deal. I will not get it for another week though because it takes a while to set up the account and to send the equipment. 

No comments: