Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy Week!


I have not written my blog in a long time and it is definitely time to so. I have been a little busy lately because of school but everything has turned out very well.

I had a test in international economics last week and I did great on it. I got the top score together with six others in my class. The average seemed to be pretty high actually but the test was not that easy.

I also had an online test in management. I had the whole weekend to do it so it was not stressful at all. There was no time limit during the test so I could take my time and read the book.

I got 95 out of 100 on the test and I am of course happy with that. I only got one question wrong but I do not know which question that was. I thought I had everything right but I obviously did not.  I am not sure how I can find out which question I got wrong but I will ask my professor later this week.

My exercise bike broke again after using it just one time after that I had fixed it last time. It really tires me but I will definitely send it back this time. I need to find a big box to put it in though because I threw away the original package.

I am really interested in finding an internship right now. I have been in contact with a few departments in my school and they can help me if I want them to. I will talk to one of my professors about it first though because he promised me that he could help me out.

I would like to work at an international firm’s marketing department. I want to do more than what I have been doing so far when it comes to working and I really think I will have time to do an internship and still be able to study fulltime.

I registered for next quarter last Friday. I will take international trade, ethics, and intercultural communication. I accidentally registered for an art class but I will try to change it. I thought it was a history class at first, which was the reason I chose it.

I might change one class to international finance depending on who is teaching it. It is not a required course for me but I think I will take it as a free elective in the future. I really think it would be useful for me in the future.

I took today’s picture in Boston. I still miss the city and its beautiful architecture. I would definitely like to live there for some time but I think I would start missing New York after a while. 

No comments: