Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Test in Two Days!


I had my review for my upcoming test in international economics today. There will be thirty questions on the test and I think it is going to be complicated.

I only have two days to study for it because the test is on Thursday. My professor’s reviews are always very helpful but students can definitely not rely to a hundred percent of what he is saying.

He is basically just providing guidelines to what kind of questions will show up on the test. I always type down the questions in word because we are allowed to bring a reference sheet to the test.

I usually stuff my paper with text of size six or similar. It usually helps but you can simply not put down everything that is covered on the test because it is hard to know exactly what the question will ask you.

This test deals with international trade, comparative advantage, tariffs, quotas, and similar. It can be very complicated so I will try to read as many pages in the book as possible.

I fixed my exercise bike today. I feel really relieved now because that means I will not have to send it back. It was a big trouble to put the belt back on and I had to use force to do so.

One thing I really like about New York is the samples that are being handed out on the streets. There is always someone promoting a product and I try to take advantage of it as often as possible.

Today, I got two free cans of cat food, which I really appreciate. I will probably never buy it myself because it is some kind of food people can only buy at pet stores and I am sure they cost over $2 a can. $2 is a lot considering the size of it.

I have started to watch a show called The Deadliest Catch. It is extremely entertaining and it makes me miss doing actual physical work. The show is about a bunch of fishermen at the Bering Sea, and they are probably practicing one of the most dangerous jobs in the world. I highly recommend it to people.

I took today’s picture in Brooklyn. There are a lot of these kinds of fire escapes in New York and they fascinate me. It looks very different from European architecture so I guess that is the reason why I like it so much. 

No comments: