Thursday, May 28, 2009

Game Day


I had my test in international economics today. My preparation for the test consisted of reviewing on Tuesday and watching Champions League on Wednesday.

I had a great time with my friend while watching Barcelona beat Manchester United. I was rooting for Manchester United but I am not very into soccer so I definitely did not feel upset after the game.

At first, it was hard to find a bar with good seats available. We went to three different ones before finally arriving to a bar with big screens and seats where we could actually follow the game.

We did not want to go home after the game so we went to 230 Fifth to enjoy the view and a few more drinks. That is definitely one of my favorite places because it offers a magnificent view.

The bar is located on the 20th floor and they also have a bar on the rooftop. It is a fantastic feeling to sit there during the summer and the environment is remarkable. While up there, people can see most of Midtown Manhattan.

It is a pretty pricy place but definitely worth the visit. A beer is $9 so most people can still afford going there.

I felt confident about the test because I had prepared a well-planned reference sheet. I thought I had most of the topics written down and I had very detailed information written down for each specific question.

The test was not difficult for me. I finished first in class actually. However, the questions were tricky and I am almost certain that most students struggled with the test. It is all about trying to find as much useful information as possible and type it down on the reference sheet.

The grades were posted later this afternoon and I got a hundred out of a hundred on the test. It was something I expected actually but it is a relief to have completed another test. This was the eighth week for the quarter and there is only three more to go. Time is moving extremely fast, which feels both good and bad.

I got my cloths I ordered from Old Navy today. Everything fit me, which feels great because it is always a hassle to return online orders. All of it looks great too and I feel good about having some new cloths to wear for the summer.

I was unfortunately only able to take one picture during the Champions League. It looks a little too dark and it is hard to see what kind of restaurant I was at. However, I wanted to post something from yesterday. 

No comments: