Saturday, April 18, 2009

Do Not Put People In The Washer!


Time has gone really fast lately and I have not really had the time to write my blog. I have typed down all my notes from my history class this weekend and it took a while.

I had around ten pages of notes from my history class. It translated to five pages in size ten in word. It took more than three hours to get everything down because I had to look up some additional information and find some pictures online for it.

We have been talking a lot about World War Two lately and we have almost finished up talking about the Cold War. It is extremely interesting and I am really happy that I chose to take this class.

I will definitely sign up for more history classes if there are any ones available. The textbook has over five hundred pages so it is a lot to read but I figured that if I read twenty pages each day, I should finish reading it in a few weeks.

I have not gone to the gym for a long time now. Like I mentioned before, I quit because the showers stopped working and it took them forever to fix them. I feel that I am getting lazier and lazier and I definitely want to start working out again.

I have found a great exercising bike at Modell’s and I will buy it online this weekend. The shipping fee is actually only $12 and a two-year warranty plan costs about $30. The final bike with everything included will cost around $230.

I will share it with my fiancée, and I calculated that it would correspond to the cost of about five months of a gym membership. I definitely believe it will be worth it. A big reason to why I do not like going to the gym is because I had to bring a bag every day to school.

It was annoying to do so and another downside was that I came home two hours later every day. It would be much more convenient if I could do my exercising at home. It would also allow me to watch a movie, play Xbox, or read something at home, which would make it more fun to work out.

Today was laundry day, which was not very fun. I was able to do some reading while waiting for the machine to stop though. I like the warning signs that are put on almost everything in the United States.

The picture I posted today portrays a sign next to the laundry machine I used to today. Maybe some people are not that clever, but they should understand that they cannot put people in the washer. 

No comments: