Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cat Problem


I have done some homework this weekend and I was surprised of how much I had to write for my management assignments.

I had to answer a total of ten questions covering two chapters in my management book. I thought the questions looked easy at first but I ended up typing seven pages for each chapter.

I guess every week will be similar to this and it will in that case be a lot to do every weekend. The questions are definitely not hard to answer because everything is in the book. It just takes a long time to answer the questions and type everything down.

I also had to do some studying for my statistics class. I expected something different than this actually and I thought it would be more algebra like math in this class. I find this more interesting than algebra though.

So far, we have only covered the very basics of statistics so I cannot be sure of what is coming up. However, the material look interesting from what I have seen is in the book.

I received my last book today, which is weird since the mail usually is not delivered on Sundays. The book was in great shape and I think it will be useful and definitely interesting.

I did not celebrate Easter this year. I guess it is the first time for me not doing that. I do not feel that it is a must though even though painting eggs and eating chocolate rabbits can be quite enjoyable.

My cat has been quite problematic at night lately. I used to keep the bedroom door open so that she could run around and go wherever she wanted to go. Lately, however, she has been playing around and scratching the walls, which kept waking me up all the time.

I am luckily in a two-bedroom apartment now so I decided to put her in the second room. The problem with this is that I have to put the litter box, water, and some food there too. I have done that for two days now and it feels great not waking up at night anymore.

I posted a picture on my sleeping cat today. This is how I prefer her and I wish she could stay like this most of the time, or at least at night. That is because she is totally adorable when she is calm. 

No comments: