Monday, February 23, 2009

Assignments


I am at my fiancée’s school right now. I had to go get her some lunch because she was starving so I am doing my homework there right now.

I only have two more assignments left to do for my international business class. I have done about seven or eight the last two days. I am looking forward to see my professor’s reaction to when I turn in all the assignments.

It will feel really good to have done everything so that I will not have to do any more homework for that class again. It is a lot to read to be able to answer the questions but I really find it interesting so it is not that hard.

The stock market is really crashing again. I thought the worst part was over but it looks like it is heading for new volatile times. It will be interesting to see how the government will pay off its huge debt.

Many people fear future inflation and tax increases and I believe their fear is justified. There is simply no other way to pay off this huge debt.

I just had rice pudding. I really love it but I have not found it in any other places than my fiancée’s school. I think I should be able to buy it at a supermarket though so I will be scouting for it on my next trip to Pathmark.

I have a test coming up next week. I have not had the review yet though because there are still some things the professor needs to cover. I think I will have the review on Thursday though.

The test will cover political, environmental, and sociocultural forces in the international environment. It will probably cover more but I am not sure of the details yet. It is definitely an interesting subject though.

I have to get up at 6.15 tomorrow, which pretty much is killing me. It is very painful to get up that early but it is only twice a week so it is fairly manageable. Next quarter will definitely be better though because I start at 10.45 and 08.55 respectively.

I am doing a lot of studying this quarter and I think school is getting tougher and tougher for each year. Classes are becoming more advanced and complicated and students will definitely have to do more reading than they had to during their first quarters.

I took today's picture at Times Square. I really like Planet Hollywood. Their food is absolutely fantastic and I go there quite often as you might have noticed.

No comments: