Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Have 30 Minutes!


I am waiting for pizza that I ordered online from Domino’s. It is time to celebrate the weekend and there is no better way of doing that.

I picked up my large print today. I am very satisfied with the result. It turned out better than I thought it would actually. I believed it would be a little too dark but the brightness is perfect. I wished it would be a little bigger though and I think my camera should be able to handle it.

I talked to my professor in finance today. I was actually going to the office to talk to one of my old accounting professors but he was not there at the time. I needed some information about filing for tax return.

My finance teacher helped me out with that and also told me to bring in the papers on Monday so that he can see exactly what I need to do. I really appreciate that kind of help. He also told me that I got an A on the test even though it said A-/B+ and that felt good to hear.

I heard that some students can be refunded for some of the tax they paid on the tuition. I am currently looking that up because that would be of great interest to me. There are actually a lot of deductibles these days because of the stimulus packages and the economy.

I saw another student getting a ticket in the subway today, which made me feel a little better about getting a ticket before. I was waiting for my fiancée and saw a girl opening the security gate to let her friend in.

There was a cop standing right next to me who started to walk towards them right afterwards. I had to go after that but it is crazy how many people the police catches everyday in the subway.

I found out what professors I will have for next quarter. I know two of the professors already, and I really like them. One is from my old college algebra class and will teach in my statistics class.

This will definitely help me understanding the material. I believe he is the best professor in math that I have ever had actually.

The other professor I will have is the one I am having now in international business. He is the funny professor that I usually mention in the blog. He will teach in my international economics class, which I am very happy about. It will definitely make the days shorter.

I took today’s picture on 6th avenue and somewhere close to 57th street. I have never noticed this building before actually, but I believe it is a club of some kind. The building really sticks out and I must say someone did an amazing exterior job. 

No comments: