Sunday, February 22, 2009

Seafood Buffet


I have not done much homework this weekend because I do not have any deadlines for next week. My fiancée and I went out to eat buffet this weekend and it was better than expected.

My fiancée and I have talked about going to a restaurant with a seafood buffet for a long time. We found a popular place close to Korea Town in Manhattan called Ichi Umi. I thought it would be a normal seafood buffet place but it was more than that.

The buffet is huge and stretches more than twenty meters. It offers everything from sushi to crab cake and they never run out of food, but refill it as soon as something is lacking. I almost tried something from everything but there is simple too much food to try for one visit.

They also have a wonderful buffet with deserts. I went there twice actually covering a full plate every time. They have cheesecake, white chocolate, fruit, and many other cakes. I will definitely go back there but I will make sure I am really hungry before going there.

Today is the 81st Annual Academy Awards. I have never seen it live before actually because it is always really late when watching it from Sweden. I did not see that many movies last year actually and I am not sure what movies and what actors have been nominated this year.

I will still watch it though because I like the glamour and entertainment in Hollywood.

I thought I would do all the homework for my international business class today. We have about two assignments every week and I thought I could do all of it so that I would not have to do anything more for the rest of the quarter.

I did not have enough time to do everything today though. I have four more chapters to do but I think I will be able to do it next week or next weekend.

I will have to start on my term paper for finance soon. I was planning on doing some of it this weekend but I got lazy and did not do anything of it. I still have three weeks to do it though so I will not have to stress it out.

I have my cat another shower today. She was pretty calm while I did it actually and did not scratch my eyeballs out or anything. I used a cat shampoo too so she should be really clean now. She has been licking herself for about an hour now but she is okay other than that.

Today’s picture is from Ichi Umi. You cannot really see the end of the buffet, which really tells how big it is. 

No comments: