Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A New Week


This weekend was very relaxing and I think I really needed it. I was very tired when I woke up this morning and I could barely keep my eyes open in my international business class.

I am not the kind of guy that falls asleep during lecture though. The professor is always entertaining and fun to listen too so that helps a lot. I am very happy that I am not having a math class at that time.

I got back my police and society test today and was able to take a look at which questions I got wrong. I was the first student to receive the test and was told that I got the highest score in class. That made me very happy.

I will hopefully get back my test in finance tomorrow. I am quite nervous about getting it back because I have no idea of what grade I will get. The teacher has not posted anything on blackboard yet.

I like when teachers post the grades online. It really helps emotionally by not making people too nervous the day they expect to get the tests back.

I went to a photo store this weekend to have a photo developed in large print format. It will be 20 by 16 inches big and the final price ended up at $35. I definitely thought it would be cheaper but I still think it is an okay price.

I am going to pick up the print tomorrow so I am very curious about the final result. I really hope the quality lives up to the price though. This print will really decide whether I will go back to this place again or not.

I have had some homework to do today. I had some finance and yesterday I had to do an assignment for my international business class. We are talking about internal rate of return and investments right now. It is very interesting but quite hard to learn.

You really have to repeat this stuff and read it over and over again to understand it. It will be interesting to hear what the professor has to say about it. We missed Monday’s class because of President’s Day but I do not think we will have a problem keeping up with the schedule.

I took today’s picture in Times Square. I went there to check out some puzzles at Toys R Us. My fiancée and I actually bought another puzzle in the same series as before. This time it is portraying Las Vegas.

The spring is really getting closer now. You can hear the birds singing in the morning and it is definitely getting warmer. I believe we have an average of around 40 degrees these days, which is not too bad for being in New York. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hej Emma heter jag!
jag är jätte intresserad av den skolan du går på.
jag har kollat runt jätte mycket på internet om skolor som har en utbilldning i "interior design" och hittade berkeley college.
har kollat in en himla massa information på berkeley's hemsida.. -> och hitta dig.
Hade lite frågor tex hu gjorde du när du sökte, var det något företg i sverige som hjälpte till eller tog du kontakt ed skolan direkt?
Vore jätte tacksam om du ville höra av dig till mig =)
emma_brinkby@hotmail.com
så kanske ja kan få lite bra tips.
Ha det gott!
Mvh
Emma