Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Puzzle


I have a test in international business tomorrow. We had a review yesterday and I think the teacher covered most of what will be on the test.

I have typed down a few notes since we are allowed to bring a reference sheet to class. It is hard to know what to put on it but I think I know most of the things. The test will cover four chapters so it is not a huge exam.

The subjects vary from historical events such as the Bretton Woods agreement to current investments being made in the United States and other places around the world. I think I will do fine since this subject really interests me.

I have not gone to work out for a week now. I am not tired of it, I just have not had the time to go there. The last two weeks have been very busy. I have done a lot of things regarding my new apartment but most of all; I have had tons of homework.

I think this quarter is one of my busiest so far. I remember a few other quarters that were really busy, especially when I took accounting, but this one feels really intense.

Verizon called me today regarding my high speed Internet. Today is the day when everything should be ready. Apparently, Verizon had booked an appointment with me for today so a service guy was waiting outside my home when I was in Manhattan.

I could luckily come home in an hour so I did not have to book another appointment. The tech guy was really friendly and helped me set up everything. I now have Internet and will not have to worry about the ability to post pictures on my blog anymore.

The Internet is really fast actually but what I like most is the wireless connection. I am using a modem that has a built in wireless router so I do not need two different devices for that. I can finally move around in my apartment and use Internet wherever I need it.

My fiancée got a puzzle from her friend for Christmas. It is a 1000 pieces puzzle with a panoramic view of New York. We had nothing to do last weekend and I needed a break from my studies so we started to put the pieces together.

We got the frame done and has started to move closer to the center now. It is actually pretty fun, especially if you are two people doing it. I did not think I was going to like it but I am a person who really needs to finish what I am doing before moving on to the next thing so I find it really hard to give up.

I do not know what to do after we have finished it. People always say they are going to put it up on the wall, unfortunately, most people saying that end up putting it back in the box. There is some special tape to buy that will help keeping the pieces together but you have to put it on the back of the puzzle, which can be pretty tough.

I might put the puzzle up on the wall if I succeed doing that, otherwise I guess it will go back down in the box. 

No comments: