Sunday, June 22, 2008

Seattle Tomorrow


I have gotten back all my grades now. I was waiting for the marketing grade and as I mentioned before, I emailed my teacher, asking him when he would post the grades. He sent me a brief reply saying I got an A, which made me happy.

This means that I got straight A’s this quarter too. I have maintained my 4.0 GPA and that feels great. Now I can relax and I don’t have to think about school anymore.

I have been preparing for Seattle today. I did some laundry and I have packed everything for tomorrow. I have to leave my home at 8am because my plane leaves 12 and I have to take the subway for about 2 hours.

It would have been easier to take a cab but I just want to save some money and I don’t have a problem getting up early in the morning. I was thinking that I wouldn’t check in any luggage but I changed my mind. I just remembered that I can’t bring any shampoo or other liquids so it will be easier for me if I just check in my bag.

I have looked up some information about what there is to do in Seattle. There is actually a bunch of things to do. I will check out the “Space Needle,” which is a really tall tower. There is also a restaurant up there that rotates and I will definitely have some brunch or similar there.

I will also check out the Museum of Flight. I really want to see the Blackbird spy plane and the original Air Force One craft. There are so many things to do and I will tell you about it afterwards.

I am really looking forward to fly tomorrow. I really like that actually. I also look forward to drive a car in Seattle. That will be the first time I drive in the United States. I feel a little nervous about that actually because I haven’t driven a car since last Christmas. I think it will be okay though.

I will keep everyone updated about my trip to Seattle. I hope that my hosts have internet so that I can keep posting blogs. If you have any questions about anything, you can always post a comment or send me an email.

No comments: