Sunday, June 8, 2008

Air Condition


It’s so warm today. I think this is the warmest day this year so I went out to buy an air conditioner this morning. I should have thought about bringing my cart because I had to walk about ten blocks. It was really heavy and warm and it felt amazingly wonderful when I came home, even though my arms almost fell off.

Right now I’m running my air conditioner and my fan. It’s that hot! I finished my English paper today and that feels really good. I wrote my introduction yesterday actually and decided to finish it today. I think it turned out really good actually. We are supposed to write three pages but I couldn’t make it smaller than three and a half pages.

I think it will be alright though. We will have a workshop in the class tomorrow so I will have one extra day to go to the tutoring center and have my paper corrected before turning in the final draft on Wednesday.

I did not do that much this weekend actually. I was planning on going out on Friday or Saturday but the weather was pretty mediocre. I had to do the English today so I couldn’t go out today either. I will probably take some pictures next weekend instead.

I did all my computer assignments on Friday and yesterday and that feels good. I really underestimated the time I had to deal with it though. I worked with it for about five hours total and that almost killed me. I was thinking about doing the test tomorrow but I have a few questions and I have to print my assignments so I think I will do it on Tuesday instead.

I am looking forward to get back my accounting test next week. As I mentioned before, it felt really good. That could be a bad sign though since everyone else in the class seemed to have a hard time with it.

My internet and my television were not working today. For me that’s a catastrophe. My Xbox was working though so I could kill some time playing. It works again though which feels great.

One thing I love about America is the barbeque sauces. I cooked some chicken today and put some Jack Daniels barbeque sauce on it. They have some really tasty and spicy ones. It turned out really good almost tasting as if it was cooked at a restaurant. All credit to me!

I slept really badly yesterday because of the heat. I kept waking up in the middle of the night and I had to turn on the fan. I think today will be better even though it’s warmer thanks to the air conditioner.

I took a walk in my neighborhood yesterday night. It was a small thunderstorm outside but you couldn’t hear the thunder, only see the lightning. I don’t know why but I really like thunderstorms. My neighborhood is really nice during the evening actually.

It’s amazing how everything changes when it gets dark. It’s a safe neighborhood and I feel really safe here. I think we have some Italian mafia here though. There are some old Italian guys always loitering outside a restaurant. They look really friendly though! I like that about New York, the diversity and mysteries.

No comments: