Thursday, June 19, 2008

Last Final


I had my last final today. It was in marketing and my teacher was sick so we had a substitute. It didn’t really matter though because she only handed out the tests. I was well prepared for it even though I didn’t study that much.

The test wasn’t that hard but it wasn’t easy so I guess it was perfect. I finished in about one hour and I feel good about it. I will be very surprised if I don’t get an A. I got back my accounting final today. Actually I didn’t get it back but I checked my score on the blackboard.

I was a little surprised when I saw the result. I got 300 out of 300 and the average on the test was just below 200. My total score for the class was actually above the maximum score level. The reason is because our teacher gave everyone extra credits on the first test.

I am still waiting for my English paper and I have no idea where my teacher is. He told us we could pick up our papers on Monday but I have been at his office twice and he hasn’t been there. I think I might have been there too early though.

All teachers are moving to another building right now. We are going to stop using one of our old buildings and that is great. The two other ones we have are so much better and more modern.

I think I am going to IKEA today. I have to look up how to get there though. There are several different ways of getting there including ferry from Manhattan. It would be pretty nice to try the ferry so I might do that even though it will take me longer.

This was my last day in school for this quarter actually and it feels good. I am going to Seattle on Monday so I will need to do some planning the coming days. I will fly from JFK and I really like that airport. It’s big but it doesn’t feel crowded.

It’s really easy to go there too. Cabs are pretty cheap from Queens and Brooklyn but people can also go there by subway and then switch to an air train.

I will probably sell a few of my books the next quarter. I won’t put up ads until the next quarter starts though. I did that last quarter but no one is really responding. Most people buy the books the week when the classes start.

The reason is mostly because people want to wait and ask the teacher if they really need the book and what book it is that they need.

No comments: