Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Seattle plans


I really feel that the quarter is coming to an end now. The teachers are preparing for the finals and everything in my classes is getting wrapped up. I will finish some assignments this weekend. I have my final paper in English to do and I will also complete my final draft of my marketing assignments.

I have a test in math on Wednesday but I don’t have to do it. We have three tests but only two of them will count. I have gotten A on both of the tests so I will go home early on Wednesday, which is great because it’s a three hour long class.

I will also book an appointment at the tutor center for next week. My final draft for my English paper is due on Wednesday. I will write the paper this weekend but I will make adjustments in the start of next week after seeing my tutor.

I booked a trip to Seattle a couple of days ago and I am really looking forward to go there. I want to see so much of the United States and I have never been on the West Coast. I will stay with some friends to my family and they are very kind and generous.

They offered me to use their car and I really want to do that. I haven’t driven a car since Christmas and I love driving so that would be very fun. I am looking into what to do in Seattle and I have found a bunch of stuff to do there. I will definitely take a lot of pictures and tell you all about my trip. I will write my blog from there so you won’t miss out on anything.

A new season of “Top Model” started today. Don’t ask me why, but I really like that show. I don’t think it’s because of the models, I just like photographing and watching the different challenges. My girlfriend likes it to so we watch it a lot.

I am studying for my accounting tonight. I have the test tomorrow and I feel pretty confident about it. One week ago I actually felt somewhat confused about the chapters and what was in them, but now I feel good. I reviewed all my old assignments and redid them. That helps a lot and that helped me getting on track.

This week has past really fast actually. I only have one more day in school and after that it’s weekend again. Like I said, I do have some assignments to do, but I really think I will have a lot of spare time. I think I will go out to take some photographs. I am thinking about crossing Brooklyn Bridge. I have only done that once before and it was a snowstorm outside that time.

The weather is a lot better now even though it’s raining today. The summer has really started now and I know that because the subway is getting smoking hot. It’s so warm down there during summer time and I am really happy that the trains have air conditioning.

Next week, I will also have a test in computer integration. I have some assignments to do this weekend but after I have done the test, I probably won’t need to go to that class anymore. Everyone that gets a 93 or above average doesn’t have to take the final and I will presumably be one of them.

No comments: