Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Final Week


This week has been fairly calm. It’s in the middle of the final week and I only have tests. I had a quiz in marketing this Monday and that went good. It was fun actually because there were so many people in the class studying and being nervous but I felt really good about it.

The teacher had told us that it will only be definition which means, short answers. I wasn’t going to overdo the quiz so it took me five minutes to finish it and I had to wait for 45 minutes for the others to finish.

Our teacher gave us the answers in the end of the class and I nailed everything except that I didn’t put down that much information. I simply wrote down the definition, which we were supposed to do. I was a little worried that it wouldn’t be enough so I asked my teacher to make clear he only wanted definitions.

He told me I gave him something from the dollar menu but that I was totally fine. He knows I’m a good student so I don’t need to worry about it. I told him that the dollar menu still makes you full and he agreed. He was referring to the MacDonald’s dollar menu by the way.

I had two finals today and it feels great that I am finished with that. The first one was managerial accounting and it was quite hard. I knew it was going to be hard because I had the same teacher in financial accounting and that final was hard too.

He is grading on a scale though and I have gotten full score on the previous tests so I don’t worry about it at all. If I have problems with it, the other students will have that too. It was multiple choice questions and I don’t really like that. I like the essay style tests because then you can always write something and get some credit even though it turns out wrong.

When I was done with the test my teacher wished me good luck and told me I wouldn’t have to worry at all, and I believe him.

The next final I had was in math and I hate that. The test wasn’t that hard though but I got confused when problems about factoring started to show up. I don’t know why because I studied for it. I guess it’s because it’s math.

I finished the test though and I asked my teacher when he would post the grades. He then took my test and corrected it while I was waiting for him. It took him less than five minutes and when he was done he wrote 100 on it. I got a few questions wrong but I passed it and because this math class is a required class and won’t count on the GPA, he will just pass me. I wished all math classes were like this.

I think I only have two more math classes though, college algebra and statistics. I am not looking forward to that. I only have one more final now, and that is in marketing. I feel really good about that and the test shouldn’t be a problem for me. It starts 8 am tomorrow and I like that because I am planning on going to the new IKEA in Brooklyn.

More about that later!

1 comment:

Millerlite said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.