Thursday, June 5, 2008

Weekend


I had a test in accounting today. I felt really confident when I woke up this morning so the day started off in a good way. My girlfriend woke me up at 5AM because she needed some help with her computer. I was really tired but I tried to help her out.

I’m really glad that she woke me up because it made me feel even more energetic before going to school. What showed up on the test was to no surprise for me. The whole test felt really good actually and I should definitely do really well on it.

I am going to do my computer assignment today. I told my teacher today that I could do the assignments at home so he let me go home early from class which was great.

I went to get my hair done a few days ago. I really needed it because my hair was really thick and long. My girlfriend likes it when it’s long but I feel pretty uncomfortable when it’s long. I went to a place just next to my school and I went there last time too.

I don’t think I will go there again though. I searched online and apparently there is a really good barbershop in Manhattan that offers fast and great service. It’s called Premium Barbershop and I will check it out the next time I need a haircut.

It’s raining today and that feels really good. It has been too warm these days and the rain really cools things down. However, I saw on Brooklyn News that it will be up to 93 degrees this weekend. That is just too warm. I will try to spend as less time as possible in the subway this weekend.

I’m thinking about traveling to Coney Island tomorrow. I want to take some picture of the amusement park and the beach while it’s crowded. I have been there a bunch of times but never during the summer. After have spending some time there, I am planning to take the F train to York Street and walk from there to Manhattan via Brooklyn Bridge.

I think it would be a nice trip and I would be able to shoot many pictures. I’m really looking forward going to Seattle. I will visit many places there and definitely take the ferry during the evening. I really love skyline pictures and Seattle actually offers a pretty nice skyline.

I really like the mountains that are close to the city so I will check out the water tower to get some good views. I haven’t decided that much yet though.

No comments: