Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy


I studied a lot today. I have been behind schedule because of a few unfortunate events. I have a test on Thursday that is pretty major and I have a couple of assignments to finish for other classes. However, my biggest problem has involved my online class.

I was not able to see one of the tests online and I got suspicious a few days after when I saw the professor’s comment in regards to the new week. I understood that I had missed the test date, which really bothered me.

I was able to call my professor who could make the test available for me again. I also had to post a bunch of comments on the discussion board and engage in a few group activities. As of today, I have pretty much done everything that I needed to do.

I still have a few minor things to prepare for next week but I will try to do it after work or when I come home. Working daytime and studying night time is definitely not easy. It requires motivation and determination. It is easy to forget things so it is very important to mark the calendar appropriately.

The test I have been studying for is for my new products development class. It involves seven chapters and class discussions and the professor has not been very specific in terms of what will show up on the test.

It, therefore, suspect that it will a very difficult test. Today, I typed down notes from my class and key terms from the book. I hope to create a study sheet that can help me memorize the most important parts of the book.

I put together a schedule for next quarter because registration starts tomorrow. I need to take an internship preparation class but I cannot find it being offered, which probably is a mistake made by the advisement office.

I really need this class though because next quarter will be my second to the last one. On my last quarter, I will earn credits for my internship and also attend an internship class worth five credits, which is very significant. Other courses have a value of a maximum of four credits. The coming week will be a busy one but I hope to post a couple of blogs to keep you in the loop.

No comments: