Sunday, July 13, 2008

Homework


I did my first assignments for this quarter today. I only had two and they were pretty easy. The first one was a macroeconomic assignment. I had to find an article concerning macroeconomics.

I navigated to Fox News website and found a great article there. I also went to CNN to find a second one. I will see which one I pick but it really doesn’t matter.

The second assignment was a little harder. My international marketing teacher is a little old fashioned and he is using a lot of big words when he is talking. The article was not very hard but it wasn’t easy either so I really had to concentrate when I read it.

The article is about globalization and I had to answer ten questions about it. There are a few questions that I don’t really know if I answered correctly. However, I talked to a classmate and he had the same problem.

I took a walk in Prospect Park today. I thought I was going to play soccer but my friend didn’t show up. The weather was great though so the walk was very enjoyable even though I was hoping to have a beer with my friend later.

It’s still very warm in New York and the humidity is terrible here. It’s almost always over 55% and it’s very noticeable. I run the air conditioner several hours every day.

I have one more day left before I start school again. I need to do laundry and clean the apartment so the day will be a little boring. I might go to Manhattan just to take a walk but it all depends on the weather. I don’t want to stay inside the whole day though.

I bought some ice cream today because it was a really long time ago since my girlfriend and I ate that. I bought chocolate for me and vanilla for her. We will probably eat from each other’s bowls anyway though.

There is one thing I don’t like about weekends. NBC doesn’t show Late Night with Conan O Brian or the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. I love watching those shows and it always makes me laugh. I will get tickets some day to see Conan O Brian. I tried to get it ones but because of the writer strike, my tickets got cancelled.

I hope I won’t have bad luck like that again.

No comments: