Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Times Square


I just woke up and I love that I only have two days of school per week. I will go out with my fiancée this afternoon to buy some jeans and maybe some other cloths.

We went to Hard Rock Café in Times Square this Monday and that was fun. I usually love the food there but it wasn’t that good this time actually. We ordered the New York strip steak and the meat wasn’t very juicy.

I normally order a hamburger when I am there and they have always tasted really good. I ordered nachos for us as a starter though and that was delicious. That is one of my favorite starters and I love the cheese and the spiciness.

We had milkshakes to drink and they are amazing. My fiancée had a vanilla shake and I had one with chocolate flavor. They are not on the menu though so if people want to order it, they have to ask for it.

We went to the Toy’s R Us in Times Square after the dinner and I really like that place. I have talked about it before but it is worth to mention again. They have huge moving dinosaurs there and big buildings made out of Lego.

After that, we went out to see the Batman movie. It was really good filled with a lot of effects and action. It’s a pretty long movie though and we watched the late one at 10 PM, which meant that we weren’t home until about 2 AM.

That wasn’t very pleasant since I had school the next day but it worked out alright. I wasn’t too tired in school and I learned some new things like I always do at Berkeley College!

I bought some crabs on my way home so that we could eat that for dinner. It was the second time in three days that we had that for dinner but we really like it.

My fiancée also cooked me some Chinese spareribs and they were delicious. The picture shows exactly what we ate that day and we will definitely eat that again in the future.

We will probably go to Century 21 to buy the jeans today. It’s raining outside so we will do some indoor shopping. We might go to Queens Mall too. We were planning to visit Governors Island today but we won’t because of the weather.

We have plenty of time to do it later though!

No comments: