Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Manhattan Portage and Sushi


I went to buy a Manhattan Portage bag yesterday. It took me a while to find a store that sells the bag but I finally found one in Soho.

I spent about half an hour in the store with my fiancée and I had a hard time in choosing what bag to buy. They had a lot of nice bags there and I took a look at most of them.

I finally picked a gray one that has a great size and looks really good. On my way home, I actually regret that I didn’t buy a smaller one but after using it today I felt a lot better. It is perfect for me and I love the design.

My fiancée and I also went out to buy some sushi in Chinatown yesterday. We were starving on our way home so we ate about thirty pieces together in the subway. We had two different kinds, eight with salmon and 24 with broiled eel.

We really like sushi so we eat it as often as we can. The ones in Chinatown are really good. It’s only $4 for 12 pieces and the taste is not much different from the ones you get at restaurants such as Blue Ribbon etc.

I have two tests on Thursday and I feel good about it. Both of them are multiple choice tests and I have studied for them for about two days. I will study some more later today. I will read the chapters and read the review tests that the teacher gave out.

I also registered for next quarter today. I am really happy with my schedule and I think that I will enjoy next quarter. Just like this quarter, I have classes on Tuesdays and Thursday from 9 AM to 2.20 PM. I also have one extra class on Mondays and Wednesdays though so I will take a total of 16 credits.

I will read business law, consumer behavior, microeconomics, and college algebra. I feel good about everything except the math class because I really don’t like math. It is a class that I have to take though so I will not postpone it or anything like that.

I have a few friends that have the books that I need for next quarter so that is great. I will save some money by using their books instead of buying my own ones.

I will do some studying now. I will probably eat some seafood later on. I have the day off tomorrow too so I have a lot of time to study then, which feels great.

No comments: