Sunday, July 6, 2008

School is Coming Up


School is coming up now. Most students will have their first classes this Monday but I don’t start until Tuesday. I wouldn’t mind if I had to go to school tomorrow though because I am getting kind of restless.

I am taking four classes next quarter and it includes: macro economics, international marketing, advertising and promotion, and advanced spreadsheets. I think it will be a fun quarter actually especially since there is no math or accounting.

Many students divide their major classes so that they have them evenly spread out through the different quarters. I am taking three out of four classes in marketing this quarter but I feel good about it. I want to spend time with my girlfriend more and she doesn’t have school until august.

I have also had math, accounting, and other classes almost every quarter now and because it’s summer, I want to make the quarter as easy as possible.

I haven’t done very much since 4th of July. I think I am still in Western time because I fall asleep really late every night. I always wake up early though which is good, I guess.

I have been taking a lot of pictures these days and many of them are really good. I am thinking of contacting a postcard company so that I can try to sell my pictures. It would be really nice to make some extra money on something I enjoy doing.

The competition is pretty tough in the amateur photography business though. There are a lot of good photographers and many of them don’t demand much money for their pictures.

Even though I’m a little restless these days, I’m not totally motivated to start to study again. It’s always a little slow in the beginning but I’m sure I will find it funnier when everything starts rolling again.

I might go to Manhattan tomorrow to shop some new cloths. I am thinking about going to Century 21 which is located in Downtown Manhattan. The only downside about that store is that there are a lot of tourists. I think there won’t be too many people there tomorrow though because it’s Monday.

It’s still really warm in New York and I have to run the air condition every day. I’m getting tired of the heat actually and I am already looking forward to the fall. I miss wearing long sleeved shirts and I want to wear one that I bought in Seattle.

I will talk more about school after Tuesday and I will write about my first impression of my new teachers.

No comments: