Friday, July 25, 2008

Lazy Day


This Wednesday, My fiancée and I went to Century 21 and Queens Mall. I bought two pair of jeans and that was about it. I was trying to find a Manhattan Portage bag at Queens Mall but failed doing so.

We like Queens Mall a lot. It is always fun to walk around there because they have a lot of stores and the food court is great.


We had some sushi and barbeque chicken. We usually love the barbeque chicken but this time we felt that we had gotten a little tired of it because we have been eating it too much. The sushi was really good though.

I almost forgot to do one of my assignments for yesterday but I remember it one day before it was supposed to be turned in. It kind of ruined my evening though because I had to spend about three hours doing it.

It was interesting though because it was about advertisement, and I like that. My advertising teacher gave out a review for the test yesterday, and it consists of 72 questions. I am in the process of answering them so that I easier will be able to prepare for the test and it takes a while to do that.

I have started to drink Starbucks coffee now. My fiancée convinced me to try the iced coffee so I tried the caramel macchiato. I really love that one and I have drunk several of them this week. I always order a big one and I can drink it in five minutes.

I know that it probably isn’t that good to do that but I can’t really help it. It’s simply too good.

Today has been a somewhat lazy day. My fiancée and I went to a supermarket to buy some groceries and other stuff. She also bought me a nose trimmer and I really like that even though it’s a little scary.

I also did laundry and that felt good because while I was folding the laundry, my fiancée cooked for me. We had some Chinese meat with rice, potatoes, and eggplants.

There is some kind of balloon flight activity in Central Park going on right now. I believe it costs about $25 and that will give you a ride so that you can see the whole city from above. It’s probably attached to the ground so it’s not moving but I think I will go there tomorrow to check it out.

I have never ridden in a balloon before and I am sure it will be fun. I will bring my camera too because I am sure that the view the ride will offer will be fantastic.

We may do something else tomorrow too but we don’t really know yet. It all depends on our moods and if the weather is good or not.

No comments: