Thursday, May 1, 2008

Busy week coming up!


I have the busiest week in my school life coming up. I will have three midterms and two quizzes next week. I also have a fairly large assignment in marketing for Monday. One of the midterms will be very easy and I don’t have to worry about that. It’s about Microsoft PowerPoint and I feel that I know almost everything there is to know.

The other midterm is in marketing. On Monday I have to turn in the marketing assignment and I also have a quiz the same day in the same class. I don’t think that the quiz will be that hard though and it’s given to us so that we will get more prepared for the midterm. I think that’s a good strategy from the teacher even though I feel that he could have postponed the midterm to next week.

The midterm takes place on Wednesday but I don’t think that I have to study that much for it. I will cover almost everything this weekend so I don’t think this weekend will be that fun. I will go to Macy’s with my girlfriend though. I want to spend as much time as possible with her.

The other midterm I have is in accounting. I’m a little worried about it but I should be able to review everything this weekend. I felt really good after today actually. We are studying the process costing system and that is pretty complicated. I was totally lost the first day my professor covered it, but today everything really started to make sense.

It’s a great teacher and I really think he’s aware of how to teach his students in the right way. I hope I will get A’s on all quizzes and midterms next week. Cross your fingers for me people!

The other quiz I have is in English. I have that every Monday and it’s on different short stories that we read. We had to read two stories last time and we had a double quiz on them. This time it’s a story about a lesbian woman who attends her old girlfriend’s wedding. It’s a fun story to read actually. It’s called “Braids” and is written by David Leavitt.

Today after school I wrote down all my notes in Word. I ended up with five pages in size 10. It’s really good to do this though. First of all, you review everything one more time and second, you’ll get a really good layout that is easier to read.

One good thing about my midterm in PowerPoint next week is that my professor is splitting the class in two parts. One part will do the test on Monday and the other part will to it on Tuesday. I will do it on Monday which is great! Because of this, I only have one class on Tuesday so I can go home and study for my marketing and accounting midterm.

I’m going to celebrate my weekend now. I just ate some chicken with rice and potatoes. My girlfriend and I are really good on cooking that dish. My girlfriend is amazing with spicing food. It always turns out amazing! Yummie!

No comments: