Sunday, May 25, 2008

Long walks


I started taking long walks now instead of going to the gym. It feels really good actually and I enjoy discovering new areas of this neighborhood. Last Friday and yesterday, I took a walk to a grocery store about half an hour away from my apartment.

I had walked there before but I took a different way this time. There are some really beautiful areas on the way there and I didn’t know that actually. I didn’t bring my camera but I might bring it the next time I have to buy groceries.

My girlfriend and I will probably walk there a lot in the future since she will start walking with me. I think it’s a good idea to walk to areas like that instead of taking the train everywhere. You get to see places and you get some really good exercise.

I cleaned the bathroom yesterday. It was pretty dirty so I went to a drugstore and bought a new broom and a large sponge. I think it took about an hour to clean it even though it is really small. It got very clean though and it was totally worth it.

There are some commercials on television introducing some kind of steam cleaner. It seems to be really good actually and I have been thinking about buying it. I don’t know yet though. I also saw another steam tool, but you use it on cloths instead. It is meant to replace ironing and it seems to be really good actually.

I might check that out because I never iron my shirts and this tool seems to be really easy to use. I need to do some homework today. I’m thinking about finishing all my marketing assignments and email them to my teacher. If we email them to him before the due date we will get extra credits.

I don’t really need extra credits since I have gotten full score on the tests. However, I always do the homework before we are supposed to turn it in, so I think it’s a good idea to do that.

I bought ice cream yesterday and I ate most of it right after I bought it. I felt pretty bad last night and when I woke up today. I don’t think I will eat ice cream in a while now. I tried a new taste that is called banana split. It’s a mix of strawberry, banana, and chocolate. It also contains some peanuts and chocolate sauce.

There are lots of commercials about the new movie “Indiana Jones,” with Harrison Ford. It will probably bring in plenty of money and I might go see it myself. I think it’s a movie you rather see in a theater than at home. It seems to be very spectacular.

I will also do some accounting today and try to finish up most of my homework for next week. I am free tomorrow because of Memorial Day and I might go out to take some picture. There is a huge telescope in Brooklyn close to the Brooklyn Bridge. It has been adjusted to London so you can actually see people in London when you look in it.

I have seen this on the news and there are people waving to each other. I guess they have a similar telescope in London. It looks awesome so I might go there and check it out. I’ll take some pictures if I do so that I can let you see what it looks like.

No comments: