Thursday, May 8, 2008

Busy week finally over!



This busy week has finally come to an end! It feels really good now. I had the marketing midterm yesterday and I think it went really good. I don’t want to say too much though. I will get back the result on Monday.

I had the accounting midterm today and I feel a little worried about it. My teacher didn’t tell us that he would ask questions about the income statement so I only practiced for one other financial statement. This turned out to be a mistake since the last two questions dealt with cost of goods sold and net income.

I tried to do my best though and if I only manage to get full credits on the other questions, I will still end up with an A. I still tried doing the last two questions so I think I might get some points for it anyway. I will get back the result on Tuesday.

I was really not in the mood for math yesterday and I was lucky! The class was cancelled and I could go home early. When I got home I discovered I didn’t bring the keys for the front door. No one was home so I had to wait for my girlfriend for two hours.

It was okay though. The weather was beautiful so I took a long walk through my neighborhood and discovered a couple of new stores and other places. It was pretty nice actually and I sat down on a bench, enjoying the weather and read a book.

I’m being totally lazy today. Not much happened in my computer class today and I didn’t get my test back. I went home and watched TV. After that I went out to buy ice cream. I bought my favorite one, which is Edy’s.

My girlfriend and I were trying to watch the movie “P.S. I Love You,” but it was really slow. Hilary Swank is a great actress but the movie has a very poignant atmosphere. I think people really have to be in the mood for sad movies like this to be able to watch the whole movie.

It’s really warm today but it’s very cloudy outside and it’s raining irregularly. We have the fan on most of the day and that helps a little. I’m seriously thinking about buying an air conditioning system though. It’s about $100 so I guess it’s affordable and it would definitely be worth it.

My girlfriend and I will go to Planet Hollywood this weekend. After that we will probably go out to see a movie. We are thinking about seeing either Ironman or “Maid of Honor.”

We don’t have a quiz in English on Monday. Instead we have a take home assignment. We are going to read a story as usual but instead of answering questions, we will draw a map. I seriously hate drawing but I guess I’ll have to do my best. I have already made a sketch. I did that while watching “P.S. I Love You.”

I also have to do some accounting this weekend and I will write my second term paper for my English class. The draft is due on Wednesday so I will not put down to much effort on it this weekend.

No comments: