Tuesday, May 6, 2008

More studying...


I only had one class today which was really nice. I finished school around 9.30 AM. I usually go to the gym on Tuesday’s but I skipped it today because of my upcoming midterms. I have my marketing midterm tomorrow morning and I feel confident about it.

I haven’t studied for it today because I feel as if I know everything there is to know about it. As I mentioned before, we had a quiz this last Monday. I studied all my notes and everything I had for that quiz so I guess that’s why I don’t have to study for tomorrow.

I studied for the accounting midterm today instead. That midterm is on Thursday and I am a little more worried about that one. We had a review for it today so now I know what kind of questions that will show up on the test.

I have done all the homework assignment today and I think I know everything. I will go over it again tomorrow after school just in case.

I’m looking forward to the weekend. This has been a very busy week and I just want to get it over with. I’m not sure in what to do this weekend but I’m thinking about taking my girlfriend to Planet Hollywood to eat some great barbeque.

I usually eat a hamburger when I’m there but I’m planning on ordering spareribs instead. I have actually tried that before when I was here in 2004, and it is amazing. What I like about that restaurant is that they give you a lot on the plate and of course that it tastes great.

I cut myself when I was cooking with my girlfriend today. I was cutting potatoes in small pieces and the knife slipped. The wound got pretty deep but it feels okay. I must say it was worth it because the food turned out great!

We were pretty lazy today so we fried some bacon with eggs and I made mashed potato. We had to go out to buy potatoes today for the dinner, and when we went home and open the potato bag we noticed that the potatoes were old. They smelled like a dead bird and were old. We had to go back to the store and get some other potatoes.

I will never buy potatoes that are sealed in a bag anymore. It’s better to pick them yourself so that you can get the best ones. Anyway, we got our money back, new potatoes, and I was able to cook some delicious food.

I will go over my marketing notes one more time before I go to bed today. I will presumably read the notes on the train tomorrow too, just to be one the safe side.

No comments: