Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dinner at Planet Hollywood


I am so stuffed right now. I cooked spaghetti with mushrooms and minced meat. I also put corn, pepper and parmesan cheese on it. I think it’s a Swedish recipe and it turned out great. My girlfriend really liked it too.

My grades from the midterms haven’t been posted on the online intranet yet. I’m really curious about it so I hope it gets posted soon.

My girlfriend and I went to Planet Hollywood yesterday. It’s a really nice place with great music and food. We had the spareribs and we got totally stuffed afterwards. The food was good but the barbeque gravy is a little too sweet. The total size of the ribs is about 40x15 cm big.

They also have a great milkshake. It tastes amazing actually and we ordered one milkshake and one smoothie. The smoothie is called bananarama and it contains bananas, strawberries, and chocolate. It’s heavenly.

After dinner we went to Toys R’ Us in Times Square. It’s a huge toy store with really cool stuff. I have never been on the second floor before so we went there and they have huge statues made out of Lego. It’s a heaven for kids and I pretty much like it too! Maybe it’s because it’s really American.

It reminds me of the movie “Home Alone,” and I really like that they put down so much effort to entertain kids. It’s actually amazing that they do that. My girlfriend and I also tried out some Mickey Mouse hats. They look really cute actually.

There is also a huge moving dinosaur on the second floor and you can also see King Kong climbing Empire State Building made of Lego. If you haven’t seen that and you are in New York you should definitely check that out.

Today has been a pretty lazy day for both my girlfriend and I. We took a walk this morning to Burger King for some “real” breakfast and after that, we walked to a grocery store to get the ingredients for the spaghetti.

Today we will go out to see “Ironman.” There are a bunch of movies we think are good but we think that “Ironman” is the best movie to see in a theater. We can see “Made of Honor” at home when it’s released on DVD.

Tomorrow will be a little boring because I have to do some homework. I have accounting and I have to draw a map for the short story in English. I also have to do laundry so I hope the weather will be bad. It’s really warm nowadays and I think I will buy an air conditioning machine soon.

No comments: