Monday, May 19, 2008

Some luck


I was pretty lucky today. As I mentioned before, I was pretty lazy this weekend so the only homework I did was the accounting and I read the short story. I had also written down a marketing assignment with due today, but I assumed we were supposed to do that in class. However, when the class started, my teacher wanted us to hand that in.

People in the class told him it wasn’t due until Wednesday though and he believed them. Thanks to this, I can hand it in without being late. This doesn’t happen often so I’m pretty happy about that.

Next Monday is Memorial Day and I don’t have school. I have a long weekend beginning on Friday as usual. I might go out to take some pictures but I’m not sure yet.

I’m thinking about cancelling my membership at the gym. It is summer now and they charge me $60 each month. Since I don’t do weight lifting at all, I don’t feel that I need the gym, and I can as well run or walk outside.

I talked to my girlfriend about this and she thought that it was a great idea. Not only because we can spend even more time together, but because we now can take long walks together, a couple of times every week.

I also need to call AT&T. They are currently my phone service provider. I have the $39.99 plan which fits me great. The only problem is that they charge me over $60 every month. I really think that there is something weird about that. I asked them once and they started talking about all kinds of fees that I don’t know anything about.

I also asked a friend in school and he said they only charges him about $40 every month, and he has the same plan as I do. I really hate hidden fees.

I will go to tutoring again tomorrow. I just finished correcting my mistakes from English paper that my first tutor helped me with. The paper is great but I want my English teacher to look at it too since he will be the one grading it.

He is an author so I guess that is why he’s extra picky. It is really good though and I learn a lot from my mistakes.

I ate the last of my spaghetti today. I cooked it three days ago and I’ve eaten it every day since then. I cooked pretty much just so that I won’t need to cook every day. I can just put it in the microwave.

I heard about a place in Queens that is called Beer Garden or similar. I might go there with a friend later this week. It sounds pretty nice. You can buy a beer inside and after that you can drink it in a big garden on a lawn or something. If the weather is nice, I might go there just to check it out. I won’t stay late though.

I think they open at 5pm so I will probably go there by then and leave an hour later. There are usually a lot of people, especially during the weekend so I think it’s a good idea to be there early and not during weekend.

No comments: