Monday, December 8, 2008

First Snow This Winter


I went to Rockefeller Center last Saturday to see the tree. I did see it, but I have never seen that place so crowded after the lighting ceremony.

The place is crawling with tourists and the best viewpoint was impossible to reach. I brought my camera and tripod but I decided not to take any pictures because I really could not get a good view of the tree.

My fiancée and I went back to Times Square later on and checked out some stores. It started snowing for the first time this winter and that was very nice.

I had a quiz in math today. I think it was the most difficult quiz this quarter but I still got 5 out of 5 on it. The teacher is really fast with posting the results on the online blackboard, which I really appreciate because I want to know the results as fast as possible.

I will have a lot to do this week because of the upcoming final week. I do not have more tests this week though so that gives me some time to study and concentrate on my last week.

I think I will go out to take more photographs at night. I took a lot of pictures last Saturday when I went to Times Square. The darkness gives a totally new perspective in a picture and I am really happy with the ones I took.

I am going to type down my notes from my business law class later today. I have not done that since the midterm so I have a lot to type. The notes usually add up to about four pages in size ten so it takes a while to type it.

It is getting really dark in the mornings nowadays because of the winter so it is really hard to get up in the morning. It does not really matter how early you go to bed because the darkness itself makes people tired.

I am really looking forward to the Christmas break so that I can get some rest. It will last for about three weeks and I think that is a perfect amount of time to have a break. I do not really like breaks that last too long because I get easily bored.

My fiancée and I went to Burger King a few days ago to have a milkshake. What is really funny about that is that they have really thick straws. I actually think it is a great idea because it is always too hard to drink milkshake with the normal thin straws. The size is perfect but it feels weird to drink from it because of the thickness. 

No comments: