Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Done With Finals


This quarter is finally over after a tough week consisting of four finals. I studied a lot last weekend and it definitely paid off.

I had three tests yesterday so I was a little nervous about it. I did not worry about the math though because that class has not been very hard for me. I have gotten 100% on everything in that class so my professor told me that I only had to do ten out of the twenty questions on the final.

I finished in about half an hour and went to a computer lab afterwards to study. My teacher had posted my grades just about ten minutes after I had turned it in to him, which I thought was very impressive. I got all answers right so my final grade will be A.

The next test in business law was almost killing me. I was very nervous because there had been a lot to study. I studied very much for it but it did not help my nerves. The test was not easy. There were more true or false questions n this one than on the midterm and I hate those questions.

True or false questions are hard to answer because there is always an “IF” factor. If I am insecure of what the right answer is, I usually write something next to the question explaining why I chose that certain answer. I am not sure if it helps but at least, sometimes, it justifies my answer.

I felt very doubtful after the test. I looked up some of the questions so I knew I had at least two wrong answers from the true or false section. The rest of the test was not a problem for me though.

The professor posted the grades an about an hour after the test and I was very relieved when I saw that I got 92 out of 100 on the test. My final grade in business law will therefore be A.

My last test yesterday was in microeconomics. I was not nervous about it and the test was not hard for me. I finished first in class actually and I checked my grade today, which showed up to be A.

I had my last test today. It was in consumer behavior and covered about ten chapters. I studied a lot for it yesterday and I felt ready for it this morning. The test was not easy but it was not too hard either.

The hardest thing about it was that it was multiple-choice questions and many answers were very close to each other. I think I will get an A though. I also got back my term paper from that class and I got an A on that one.

Right now it looks like I will maintain my 4.0 GPA, which is great news for me. 

No comments: