Friday, October 24, 2008

Weekend!


I had a test in microeconomics yesterday. I had not studied for it much because I felt that I already knew most if it since the first weeks have been a small review of material covered in macroeconomics.

I do not want to say that the test was easy but I did not have a problem with it. It was a multiple-choice test and many questions were similar to the ones I was asked in my class in macroeconomics.

The test covered supply and demand, the production-possibility frontier, opportunity costs, and some other things. I find it very interesting and I think I will get top score on the test.

I do not have any tests coming up next week but I have two tests the week after that. One test will be a multiple-choice test in consumer behavior and the other one will be a test in business law.

I assume that the test in business law will be pretty challenging because we have covered a lot of material from the book. We have, among other things, talked about contracts and damages and it is very interesting. I am sure that it will be very useful in the future in some way.

We will also talk about real estate. We have talked about it in some extent already because some of it was covered in the chapter about contracts. This knowledge is great to have since I live in an apartment and have a landlord so I know a lot more know about laws that I might be affected by.

I did not sell all my books in school this quarter so I tried to find another way to sell it. I found a website called www.half.com and they let you sell books online. It is a subsidiary to EBay and it is very practical. I have sold two books in a few days so I am very satisfied with that site.

I will go out to have breakfast with a friend tomorrow. My fiancée needs to visit a museum with her class so I thought that it was a good idea to do so. I have heard that the place we will go to have great potatoes so I am looking forward to go there since I love potatoes. I do not know what it is called though because I have never been there before.

I will meet up with my fiancée after that and we will probably go to Union Square to shop a little. We have been thinking about catching a movie tonight but we will see if we are in the mood for that later. 

No comments: